Find home buyers by being active, getting involved in the community, and being a resource for information that people need when they’re buying or selling a home.
- Get involved in the community.
- Sponsor a local team or club
- Start a local blog and write about topics that you’re passionate about, but also include information on buying and selling homes
- Run ads on TV, radio, and social media to let people know you’re open for business
Create a presence around town.
Going to a local event and being vocal about your interest in buying a home is a great way to get started. If you’re attending an event where people are already interested in purchasing a home, be sure to let them know that you’re also looking for one and ask which activities or websites they use. You can also be proactive by going on local Facebook and Instagram groups for home buyers and posting about your search there. This type of networking often leads to new contacts, which can lead to more opportunities for finding the right home at the right price!
Run local tv ads on google
Most people are familiar with Google AdWords, the advertising platform that allows you to create and target online ads. But did you know that there’s also a version of Google AdWords for television? It’s called Google Display TV Ads and it allows advertisers to run ads on over-the-air broadcast television networks in certain cities across the United States.
Here’s how it works: we’ll create your ad on our platform (it takes less than five minutes), then we’ll upload it directly into our system so that it plays on local TV stations nationwide. Once the ad runs, we’ll track the results automatically in order to give you reports detailing its reach and performance over time. It’s like having your own personal Nielsen ratings system!
Run local radio ads
- Run local radio ads for your real estate business.
- Location matters when running radio ads, so choose the right stations in your area based on demographics and proximity to potential buyers’ homes, as well as any other factors that may be relevant to your business (such as sportsball games or weather reports).
- You can also run radio ads on Google if you’re looking to reach a national audience of potential homebuyers—just make sure they’re live-streamed broadcasts with call-in options so anyone can listen!
Establish yourself as a knowledgeable resource.
- Be the expert in your community.
- Use your own experiences, as well as those of other clients when you share information.
- Be the first to share new information. If you know something that others don’t, get it out there!
- Generously share your knowledge with others, but don’t overstate your abilities or make false claims about being an expert on a subject just because you have some basic knowledge about it.